Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassis R

Breaking Motronic 4.4 1998 V70R AWD manual.

26 posts in this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this car a couple of weeks ago on the intention of getting it back on the road, but to be totally honest, the car will cost more money to put it right than it has cost me to buy the car, so i have decided to break it for spares instead,

In metallic Silver, It has full Black interior, 901 pro logic sound system, it is a manual, mileage is around 162k, and it sits on 16" Satellite rims, the tyres have lots of tread, dual exit rear bumper, totally standard condition,

rear prop is shot, probably angle gear is leaking also, I will have to get underneath at some point to see where the hypoid oil is leaking from, front bumper has a large hole in the top of it just above the number plate,

Any questions ask away,

Gary.

how much u want for the door cards, seats, dash and carpet ??? what grill does it have ??

How much for the front fog lights Gary?

HI Tony, does £35 inc postage sound fair?

Gary.

PS I will get a full list up soon and prices..

I could do with the pic of the pedals as per previous PMs

HI Spuzz will do tomorrow for you now i know what i am doing with the car,

Gary

how much u want for the door cards, seats, dash and carpet ??? what grill does it have ??

HI It has the standard grill on the car, I did really want to sell the dash with the prologic parts, but for complete interior £150,

Gary.

Do you know the colour code Gary?

What's the gearknob and mats like Gary?

Do you know the colour code Gary?

I think Rufe had a thread up about how to check the colour code from the VIN, so if you can find that then i can look the code up for you,

Gary

It should be on the vin plate, 3 numbers.

As an example, my silver is 419. Does that help?

Paint code is 426-46 Mystic silver metallic

HI Tony, does £35 inc postage sound fair?

Gary.

PS I will get a full list up soon and prices..

Yes make that is a fair price..PM me you paypal details so I can send you the cash...Is it also possible to have the light connection plug with 100mm approx wire as well please?

Gary,

Please drop me a PM with price for dash top and all pro-logic bits if you still have them please.

Yes make that is a fair price..PM me you paypal details so I can send you the cash...Is it also possible to have the light connection plug with 100mm approx wire as well please?

Sure Tony will do,

Gary

The 302's do fit under these wheels,

my20volvo201.jpg?t=1286720033

Photo502.jpg?t=1286719470

Photo503.jpg?t=1286719470

Photo504.jpg?t=1286719470

Photo505.jpg?t=1286719470

The 2 excellent condition ones in the pics are the rears, the fronts are in very good condition as well,

Gary.

How abuot the turbo? Should be an 18T with straight flange, am I right? How much for it?

Cheers

Dalibor

How much for the wheels Gary? - might be a good spare set for the v70.

How abuot the turbo? Should be an 18T with straight flange, am I right? How much for it?

Cheers

Dalibor

£180 for the turbo, it is still on the car, so don't know the condition of it, but at 163k i would rebuild it if i were going to put it on another car,

Gary.

How much for the wheels Gary? - might be a good spare set for the v70.

HI Yosser, tyres all have 4-5mm of tread was looking at £200 for them,

Gary.

Hi Gary, have you got the interior 'A' Pillar trims, for both driver and passenger side?

Hey Gary, You still got the front bumper, if so how much please mate?

Cheers Rob.

Oh sorry and a near side mud guard and rear exhuast hanger (that attachs to the rear bumper metal bit!!!)? Cheers.

£180 for the turbo, it is still on the car, so don't know the condition of it, but at 163k i would rebuild it if i were going to put it on another car,

Gary.

As soon as you take the turbo off the car and check the condition, please let me know. If there is not everything wrong I'll probably go for it. I would prefer a 19T (I'm still waiting to get price and condition of one 19T for sale, but there have been no news for a quite long time, so I keep searching again), but still a 18T gives more potential than another season with stock 16T.

Dalibor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0