Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Engineer

TrackDriver Magazine

19 posts in this topic

I got a free subscription, think its bi-monthly, good magazine.

I got a free subscription, think its bi-monthly, good magazine.

Last free thing I saw on this forum was your feckin' tyre gauges Irf, didn't work out too well that did it!?!?!?! Huuurrrruuummmmpppphhhh!!!!!!

Last free thing I saw on this forum was your feckin' tyre gauges Irf, didn't work out too well that did it!?!?!?! Huuurrrruuummmmpppphhhh!!!!!!

lol.gif

I get it free as well, I also got a free replacement for the 1 my dog destroyed when I went to a Gold Track evening session at Silverstone

When i was working on a noisey phone line a few months back and i started chatting to the guy who's house it was (as he had loads of track mags & car stuff in his office) it turned out he was John Hayman the Editor of this magazine Track Driver. Gave me a copy of the mag and we had a good chat about cars,great !

Simon.

If you can't stand reading a mag or book then you can now get a free sub for on line use only, you obviously don't get the paper version as well!

Got two copies sent this month :lol:.

Got two copies sent this month lol.gif.

me too whistling.gif

Now no longer free on line  :tea:

Found this interesting, Track Day Tire vs Road Tire as it was on a standardish car despite they only used one tire manufacturer in the test.

http://trackdriver.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Trackday-Tyres-Dry-Tests.pdf

Bloody censorship out here can't read it arrrhhhhhhh

Interesting read, I thought KU were more performance orientated than the KH range.

So did I although not used either of those tires only the V700, I think the choice had something to do with the previous wet test as I've seen quotes that the KH is an all weather tire and the KU is a summer tire, could be one only has more tread than the other  :whistling:

So did I although not used either of those tires only the V700, I think the choice had something to do with the previous wet test as I've seen quotes that the KH is an all weather tire and the KU is a summer tire, could be one only has more tread than the other  :whistling:

They are different tyres, I've had both and KU is better in dry IMHO, no idea in wet, although KU31 has now been replaced with the 39, perhaps it was what they had.

No that was "shes got a fantastic pair of articles on her"