Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KrissPappas

a sad announcement

39 posts in this topic

Absolutely gutted by this, I was hoping to see Dali and Honza again at the ring or another even. The May 2015 ring trip was one of those I will never forget. Thank you for letting us all know.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP dali It was only a few days ago I was reading about his new car Condolences to his friends & family.

And you guys, you are his second family, he loved Volvos, this forum and of course you all!

We wanted go to your trackdays together next year...........

You guys know that you will still be very welcome and we can commemorate and celebrate Dali's life and love for his cars and friends over that weekend.

I would like to add that Don, Tim and myself met up with a few of the senior managers at Volvo UK for a coffee and chat last week, and we actually ended up talking about Dali and the sheer determination both him and Honza had in towing the 850 all the way to The Ring last May - they were very impressed!

I've forwarded on the sad news and have had a reply that they too were looking forward to meeting Dali at the track day next year, and would like their condolences to be passed on to Dali's family.

That was a very nice trip, 850 on tow was a little bit of work for our V10 Touareg.

I'll send link to this thread to Dali's nearest friends and family members, because there are many condolences for read...

Thank you for all, guys.

Sorry to hear of this...sincere condolences to his family and friends....RIP Dali

On Dali's funeral ride was 25 cars from Czech Volvo forum (http://forum.volvoklub.cz/). Really nice gesture...

Here is only few photos, they are took only for you here at T5D5.org. I'm not happy taking pictures of this :-( 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8ZmOxII2EsxZEZNenpoaDk5TW8&usp=sharing

Edited by s0uky

On Dali's funeral ride was 25 cars from Czech Volvo forum (http://forum.volvoklub.cz/). Really nice gesture...

Here is only few photos, they are took only for you here at T5D5.org. I'm not happy taking pictures of this :-( 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8ZmOxII2EsxZEZNenpoaDk5TW8&usp=sharing

Thanks, it is greatly appreciated and the least we could do.

It was a very sad day, Dali meant a lot to many people and is a sad loss the Volvo community at large. Thoughts are with you all

Ben

Hi guys, Dali and me are friends since 2004 from our first Volvo meetings. Thanks a lot for the Dali's T5D5 bouquet.

It was honor to met him and discuss the performance and other issues...

This is the moment and place we said Goodbye Dali, our friend, rest in peace. There were 25 + 2 cars from volvoklub.cz accompanied by broken-hearted Dali's mom, co workers and friends.

We are missing him very much...thank you Dali for everything we have experienced.

Roger.

Edited by Rogrox

Thanks Honza for sharing the photos, we understand it must be a hard thing to do. Good to see such a turn out to remember and celebrate Dali's life. While we were not with you yesterday we were thinking about you; we were there in mind.

I never realised that we shared the exact same date of birth, for me that makes the loss even worse. I'm glad there was a good turn out though.

Thanks Honza, seeing this thread again brings back great memories of Dali.

We will be heading to the ring again next summer, would be great to see you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk