Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad

S60R Nordkap Blue Seats

8 posts in this topic

If the leather is OK could you not get them re-foamed?  I'm sure I read Volvo can supply.

Yes, I spoke to Ashok about this and I will be looking into this.

Also, I think I'll get an upholsterer to look at it. After talking to Irf this evening and have a good look, it's only a couple of things that really bother me and I'm thinking it might be easier just to get those addressed rather than faffing about trying to find a better interior.

Picked up a much much better set this evening, so no longer need one!

What's happening with your other set? I'm currently looking for a half decent set to get rid on my cream interior on my R

I'll be selling it on. I'll be doing the swap tomorrow and will take some pictures for you if you're interested? I think it's more than half decent - I've just become quite fussy with interior/exterior in recent years!

Edit: I've also got an entire set of nordkap door cards & centre console which you sound like you might want too.

Edited by Muhammad

That would indeed be very gratefully received, i have been looking at stuff on ebay for months, i assume you got the set from Birmingham that was on, i was sort of watching hoping they would cut the cost if it didn't sell. There was one set on there last year for over 6 months, guy originally wanted £700 and in the end it was listed for £250 about a week before i got paid and was going to contact him again but they sold for that.

Yes I ended up getting that one - I called around a few breakers, all of the interiors already sold. There are really not many about now, and the ones that do come up are usually in very poor condition.

The set that have come out of my car is actually in better condition that I had first thought. With some light refurbishment, they would make a very good set indeed.