Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harvey

snabb now have a uk sales agent.

11 posts in this topic

I like some of their stuff the IC to turbo pipe is brilliant but a lot of it for me looking through the book is just to shinny lol

Their IC is to small IMO i have a THS 70mm one and if i was ever to get an S60/V70 I would fit the Ashok/Tim IC, looking at the big bore intake it is a lot of money for something you can get from a scrap yard for £20 and bore the rest out your self with a grinder wheel.

but there is good and bad in all but their stuff seems mostly ok! 

The UK franchise is run by one of our forum members so he may very well post up about what he has to offer, in due course.

Thank you for the intro Ashok, and thank you very much Harvey for posting up the link to our store.

I don't wish to break any forums rules regarding posting, but just wanted to say that Snabbuk (Gary and myself) will be carrying the full Snabb USA range and the items currently showing out of stock in the store are due to be shipped in today or tomorrow and will all be available by early next week.

All members of this forum will receive an automatic 10% discount on ANY part. Please simply enter T5D510 at checkout and the store will automatically apply the discount.

We will also happily negotiate larger discounts with any members who may wish to organise group buys.

All items will be sent via courier, and if ordered before 2pm on a weekday, will be delivered the next working day.

If you have any questions or requests for bespoke kits/items please email us via the link on the site.

We will be asking to obtain trader status on the forum so won't be posting any further without that approved, but we hope to see you on our website!

Harvey and Gregs T5R like this

That's interesting. I knew of the existence of a UK agent but didn't know who was behind it.

I hope it works well for you. I've bought a couple of things direct from Kristian in the past and he seems like a good sort.

Good luck!

I had an email back in November about a UK agent, nice to know it's now up and running.

Brian

I have a question Dave.

You list the S60R intercooler kit here ; http://snabbuk.co.uk/products/ultimate-big-volvo-intercooler-kit-06-07-s60r-v70r-05-t5s-part-number-fmk-bp2-6

It has the same part number as the latest intercooler that has recently been revised, listed on the US site here ; http://www.snabb.us/Ultimate-BIG-Volvo-Intercooler-Kit-06-07-S60RV70R-05-T5s_p_196.html

The query I have is that your description is that for the older kit, so which one are you selling?

Thanks.

The FMIC kit currently on our site is the 'older version' as you put it, but the new version will be available later this month for those who wish to purchase it. The difference is small between the two kits and the price differential, especially with the discount, more than reflects that.

The new kit will retail at around the £825 mark.

I hope that clarifies it for you!

Thanks Dave, understood.

Easter sale on.

Is this just on for the bank holiday weekend or a little longer?????