Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raedon

VOLVO S70 BOOST PROBLEM

7 posts in this topic

Hello. I have redone  to 19t conversion,ecu remap Ard.After mounting and beaten me terrible turbo pressure fluctuates up and down,up and down....tcv is alright,hoses are ok,the unit is.I have to disconnect the hose from controlling wastegate turbo pressure and then hold....mam ovladani wastegate settings on 0,5 bar.Is it too? May be a problém?

My setup is here :

19T CONVERSION

CONNECTING ROODS ARD

GREEN INJECTORS

ARD REMAP ECU

3" DOWNPIPE

SNABB INTERCOOLER

IPD INTAKE PHENOLIC

IPD MSD

SNABB AIR PIPE

BLOW OFF

TCV AC DELCO.....

My problém youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XAmxuqAcKI

post-12813-0-37892900-1464168746_thumb.png

Your ARD map will be shit. Sorry.

why ARD wrong? Fluctuations in pressure makes me even original driver (seriál)

To try and be helpful, you need the mapper to be sat in the car to get the best out of it or at the very least be able to give very accurate feedback with logs. With the mix of hardware you have nobody will be able to get the best out of it with just a spec list as they all behave slightly differently.

The unstable boost is a very easy one to fix now using Tuner Pro as most people do with the M4.4 Volvos. it's simple to have the boost stable within 1PSI over the entire rev range.

So today, other rides and car rides dobře.Jde main thing to know when higher speeds ... it still goes and goes .... only solves another problém.Pri fully shuts down if the pressure turbo (around 1.2 bar) then subsequently lit up motoru.Diagnostika indicator showed 1.4 misfiring cylinder. Maybe lean mixture ..... So I was advised that I have to do to pull out of the candlelit 0,3.Uvidime. Or buy the fuel regulator and set the pressure .... I do not know how ..