Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shinsplintz 101

Red 850r Estate for sale, manual, 160k OIEO £3500

3 posts in this topic

Well, with the imminent arrival of my 850r saloon track project and the P2 T5 I bought as a daily it's time for me to part ways with the estate I've owned for the past two and a half years.

Firstly, It's Red, not pink. And although the bodywork isn't perfect ( it's original & 20years old) it is very tidy & always gets comments on how clean it looks. The interior is the same - clean, original & although not factory fresh you'll be hard pressed to find a better one - it's also dark grey. Only changes being the radio is a touchscreen double din unit & the gearknob is wooden.

Mechanically the car is very solid, never let me down & I've been proactive in maintaining car with short service intervals & always changing parts for OE replacements. At the moment it's lightly modified - Ferrita 3"down pipe & stainless steel 2.5" catback, green cotton air filter, DO88 rip kit & reworked throttle body. The car is also running a RICA 304 map (nealevo's old one). It also sits on GaZ gold coilovers. One thing to note - it doesn't have a M59 gearbox, it melted under a previous owner so now sports a M56L low ratio box from an NA 850. It's solid & makes the car feel very rapid low down, however runs out of puff in top, but you'll be wanting to be on a private road before testing that out as you'll be well past motorway speeds!

Tim Williams is coming down to me next Friday to take the car back to standard with original parts that I have put by & make sure the car is sorted prior to sale. So if you want it in its current form best get in touch early doors.

It has 10 previous owners, is HPI clear and has a partial service history covering the last 12 years or so with loads of receipts etc showing monies spent.

I'm only considering offers in excess of £3500 & to an enthusiast. It won't go for less (or to a Muppet) else I'll stick it into storage - which I'm loathe to do as it's a drivers car not an ornament - however it's the best color combo, pretty rare in the condition & I'm not giving it away.

Thanks for looking, Pm's if interested for more info & it won't be available for viewing until early July once the work to take it standard is done & I've had a chance to polish it one last time!

IMAG2586_zpso9wi5677.jpg

IMAG2587_zps7fnurozi.jpg

PS the private plate isn't going with the car & will be removed putting it back on P973 DAB. Cheers, Morgan

hi do you still have this car

Steve