Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pyaap

Simon Chiu will be Working for Volvo UK from 1st October 2016

9 posts in this topic

I’m very pleased to announce that Simon has been offered a position at Volvo UK, which he has accepted, and will therefore be moving on from his role as aftersales manager at City Motors at the end of this month.

He’s going to be working on the exciting new products and upcoming models from Volvo, but will still be based in the area and will be responsible for product training at a large number of Volvo dealerships.

The forum discount scheme through City Motors carries on unaffected.  Forum members will have a new point of contact for general servicing and other work - his name is Mitch Pursall.  I will continue to co-ordinate the parts discount scheme so please send me a PM if you’d like any quotes.

I’m also pleased to say that the annual Track Day sponsorship also remains unaffected – the owners of City Motors were so impressed by the turnout and participation this year that they’re very keen to continue to support the event.  Both Simon and I will continue to arrange and co-ordinate the schedule for the day.

I’m sure that everyone will join me in wishing Simon all the very best in his new role at Volvo UK!!  :wav:

mhon72 likes this

Well done to Simon, wish him all the best in the new role

Well done to Simon and Ashok for keeping the contacts going - MUCH appreciated

Good luck with the new job Simon. I know you will do well as always.

Paul

Congratulations Simon,Jacqui says bugger no more Simon hugs and who does ring now when I break her car??

;) but she does wish you all the best.

Best wishes to Simon in his new role.  He's obviously well respected after his good work at MRG and City Motors.

I spoke to Simon on his last day at City Motors.  I hope he settles in a quickly into his new role, sounds like its a good one that suits Simon's nature. 

Update

Been speaking to Simon and he's both thoroughly enjoying his new position, and his brand spanking new V90 D4!!  :pray:

Have passed on everyone's best wishes from here and he sends his thanks.  We'll be having our first meeting about Combe 2017 very soon! :wav:

Very nice!  Looking forward to seeing the dates for combe!