Redbrick

Ring '17

200 posts in this topic

Hahahahahahahahaha. 

 

 

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok no problem - sorted

 

il drop it around tomorrow Irf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can this decision be so fucking hard??????!!!!!!! :angry:

qAKVmC.jpg

2JXAlk.jpg

p1g0lX.jpg6EDg13.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right you've been to the ring many many times in the ATR, thrashed it and had great fun. Is it time for something different? You want to ring the AMG one day and be able to sit in the bar and tell them German bitches you drive a E63 AMG rather than a cream and brown Volvo, isn't this the perfect excuse?

On the other hand would you be there and wish you had the ATR to thrash around? Making yourself sick with worry about anything happening to the AMG? You don't want to regret taking the AMG and not having as much fun as what you could have had.

 

Tbh I feel your pain, it's a really hard decision... Take the 850R

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a Volvo? Don't be silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Install a tow bar on the AMG ( :lol: )

 

2) hire a car trailer

 

3) bring both

 

job jobbed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one am absolutely shocked beyond words that no one has brought up THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT question of all about the trip?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOT BREAKFAST!! :axeman::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't be up early enough for breakfast!! :pmsl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, pyaap said:

I for one am absolutely shocked beyond words that no one has brought up THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT question of all about the trip?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOT BREAKFAST!! :axeman::lol:

Dont be silly that was discussed the other day :) hopefully Tim is sorting if not its all his fault!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, tingy said:

Dont be silly that was discussed the other day :) hopefully Tim is sorting if not its all his fault!

Ahh.....my faith in Humanity has been restored!!:lolbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it the height of rudeness to take our own Black Pudding?  I really don't like their high end especially imported just for us version with the big lumps in it. 

Tim ask the question please when you book the breakfasts... 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Redbrick said:

Is it the height of rudeness to take our own Black Pudding?  I really don't like their high end especially imported just for us version with the big lumps in it. 

Tim ask the question please when you book the breakfasts... 😂

I concur :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've emailed Jackie for hot breakfasts after Aidan pointed it out...

 

As for Chris I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him to bring the "right car". Don't forget he has 4 Volvo's and still turned up to a VOLVO dyno day in something else. I don't currently have his 850 so surely he could bring that😂  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right ive sorted most of my random shit in the garage into a pile of possibly usefull stuff to bring

 

just cloths and go pro stuff to organise then figure out how to shoe horn it all in Monday morning and im good to go

 

appart from a slight exhaust blow and a weird tyre/wheel noise that im hopeing swapping the front left to the rear will sort to look at tomorrow in work and the really really annoying rear break noise that wont fuck off its all good*

 

*this in no way states, suggests or implies that the car is mechanically in full working order and has no issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please will a Moderator correct the above and remove my post. 

 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tingy said:

Right ive sorted most of my random shit in the garage into a pile of possibly usefull stuff to bring

 

just cloths and go pro stuff to organise then figure out how to shoe horn it all in Monday morning and im good to go

 

appart from a slight exhaust blow and a weird tyre/wheel noise that im hopeing swapping the front left to the rear will sort to look at tomorrow in work and the really really annoying rear break noise that wont fuck off its all good*

 

*this in no way states, suggests or implies that the car is mechanically in full working order and has no issues

 

2 minutes ago, Tim Williams said:

Please will a Moderator correct the above and remove my post. 

 

Thanks. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't even thought about packing yet.

I haven't even decided which car to take!  I flipped a coin earlier, the Accord won.  I wasn't happy, so I flipped a coin again and the Merc won.  I wasn't happy.  I'm no further forward.

shinsplintz 101 and s40rch like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, s70t5chris said:

I haven't even thought about packing yet.

I haven't even decided which car to take!  I flipped a coin earlier, the Accord won.  I wasn't happy, so I flipped a coin again and the Merc won.  I wasn't happy.  I'm no further forward.

If you weren't a customer I might be inclined to be slightly offensive to you right now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to work this weekend so dont have time to sort this out any other time really, im just trying to make the Monday morning panic go as smoothly as possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Likewise. This work business really does get in the way sometimes. 

 

%5BURL=http://s4.photobucket.com/user/apurnell1970/media/T5/Ring%2016/65485C6F-E0AC-4916-93F3-497F3355367C_zpsjzsd7wif.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/apurnell1970/T5/Ring%2016/65485C6F-E0AC-4916-93F3-497F3355367C_zpsjzsd7wif.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

#infookinhatethisforumsoftware

IMG_2530.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeezus h Christ, that is not a pretty picture.

 

im off work for 2 weeks now so the plan is to relax the next few days then on weds wake up in a panic and run around with my arse on fire sorting shit out.

 

chris, I'm saying this as a Honda fanboy as you know. you've been to the ring in the accord, take the merc. It'll be a different experience, who knows what you'll have next year. IMO.

Edited by irf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to say to all of those who are going to the ring...

- hope you have a great journey there and back

- hope the track sessions go really well without incident

- hope you have a great laugh off the track, can't wait to hear the tales of pranks etc, no doubt IRF will want revenge for last year's antics IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What on earth are you talking about?

 

 

20160521_173042_zpswcyzsxkk.jpg

 

 

20160522_074046_zpsyfzcthjd.jpg

 

 

Ooops.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, irf said:

What on earth are you talking about?

 

 

20160521_173042_zpswcyzsxkk.jpg

 

 

20160522_074046_zpsyfzcthjd.jpg

 

 

Ooops.

 

lol, now did I tighten up all your suspension bolts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, irf said:

Jeezus h Christ, that is not a pretty picture.

 

im off work for 2 weeks now so the plan is to relax the next few days then on weds wake up in a panic and run around with my arse on fire sorting shit out.

 

chris, I'm saying this as a Honda fanboy as you know. you've been to the ring in the accord, take the merc. It'll be a different experience, who knows what you'll have next year. IMO.

 

What you've said there has convinced me Irf. Your right, this may be the only chance I get to take the Merc.

 

On your head be it. 😁

yosser likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now