Daz S70r

s70r re map help!!!!

7 posts in this topic

hi everyone i own a s70r 1998.i have done all the mods for stage 3 re map.my big problem is i dont know where to go for it done.i want it doing properly by someone and worried i will go to wrong person.could anyone help me with any advice.thanks

Hello and welcome!  Is this a m4.4 throttle cable car or ME7 fly by wire?  If you could list the mod's you've done this would help with any advice offered.

Ryan

hi mate thanks for reply.it throttle cable.my mods are full engine rebuild with kalmar con rods,do88 front mount intercooler with revers pipes.full d088 intake system with large pipes,ferrita full exhaust system with track use only de cat custom made downpipe.was told i could get 320 330 bhp.thanks 

I am guessing its a manual so an 18T and white injectors? 

Also where are you from as your profile says non UK member? Tim Williams is your man, have you spoke to him?

lol i am in west yorkshire.i need to change my profile.yes its manual with 18t.tim has helped with advice all the way,but i just cant get hold of him .ringing and texting him ,he may be busy so i dont want to keep pestering him lol.its taked ages to get to this stage and i am itching to get it re mapped .you guys know the feeling.thanks

When we last spoke he was very busy for the next few weeks, do you have a boost gauge and any other gauges?

yes mate i totaly understand him been busy .realy hoped he could do it .i just have a boost gauge thanks any help is realy appreciated