Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Craigyt

T-5R owner

11 posts in this topic

Hi, joined the forum as im hoping i can get in touch with Tim Williams to help out.

Think iv bought bit of a nightmare so hoping this site will be a wealth of knowledge to help sort the car out!

Anyway, its a gul t-5r 854, totally standard bar an eggcrate grille! Got a bit of a car collection starting now so this was another rare car to add to the track spec corsa vxr, the turbocharged s1 106 rallye and my daily e46 330d touring!!

IMG-20161014-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20160928-WA0005.jpg

Dana fitted a replacement engine....Tim, you might have your work cut out on this one :)

PS welcome Craig. You stand your best chance sorting that car on this forum. Less chit chat, more practical info.

Ha ha yes it has a dana warning!!

But cheers, it might be something simple or could be a nightmare!!!

Swear this was on facebook by a guy called Dana Miah but yes you are in the right place for advice.  Would start with a stage full 0 and go from there.

Edited by s40rch

You're definetly in the right place and definetly the right thought getting it to tim. Tbh I wouldn't even do a stage 0 (although that's never a bad idea), I'd just get it straight to tim and then work through whatever list he comes up with sorting any high priorities first. Hopefully he sees this and gets in contact with you.

I PMd twice yesterday lol. It shouldn't be too hard to sort.

Even though it's been mentioned, this is THE place to ensure your car is spot on!

That should be a nice car once Mr Williams has cast his magic hands over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's felt the loving touch of Mr Williams already. Our man's gone away with a decent list of "to do's" - but it's a Dana special. So no surprise there. OP was relieved Tim didn't just tell him to burn it :)

DSK likes this

It's felt the loving touch of Mr Williams already. Our man's gone away with a decent list of "to do's" - but it's a Dana special. So no surprise there. OP was relieved Tim didn't just tell him to burn it :)

Another one that will be kept running :-)

Yeah its a pretty good one iv got but the performance was described as a little flat and boring so im looking forward to see how its going to go after Tim has mapped it!!!