Redbrick

Not competitive for me

8 posts in this topic

Don't waste your time ringing them.

Quoted £75 more than my renewal I told them I was trying to beat.

Never been competetive for me either on T5 or D5 then with the poor customer service i recieved in Feb i also dont bother wasting my time with them

I feel the modified Volvo market may not be for them

I think they count on people saying "oh well the number is there it's only a few quid more and it's done"

Bit like product placement.

Sorry about that but thanks for trying.

We have just had this as feedback so just a pity we couldn't help you :(

- After being with my current insurer for three years of trouble free motoring, I have now modified the car past a point where they're willing to insure it. (Any mods, at all lol) Spoke to Prestige and XXX regarding a quote, with the mods listed, Prestige have almost matched my renewal from my current insurer which didn't even cover any modifications and have beaten the best quote I could find elsewhere including them as well! XXX couldn't quote me on this occasion but (not) to worry, I'm now happy!

Very friendly on the phone and went the extra mile to get me a decent quote!

Looks like I'll be joining your Christmas card list come December! Thankyou!. Aidan Nicholas, VWAudiForum.

I attempted to get a quote from these a couple of ears ago, I was just pissing in the wind.

This really grip's my s**t.  We drive 20 year old well maintained Volvo estates worth a couple of grand, why is insurance so OTT?

I mean what is the risk?  Its a safe, reliable, un-desirable (to most)  :sorry:  low cost car in the scheme of things. I can understand it if there was a personal risk with more points and claims than you've had birthdays, that would justify it, but most of us don't!

The positive thing is they actually called me back. At least I wasn't waiting all day for a call that never came.

double click.

Edited by Redbrick