Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T5ABC

Good volvo breaker in Ilkeston (Derby)

10 posts in this topic

Just a heads up for anyone who may need bits and can't get them from the usual sources, I've been using a place near me for the past 6 months or so who solely break Volvos and Saabs. They're called Fellside cars, in Ilkeston Derbyshire. 

Popped over today and got everything I wanted for good money, great value. Great guys, know their stuff and really helpful. Obviously collection is great if you're local and you can have a nosey around at stock.. but they'll post worldwide too. 

Thought it's worth a mention as it'll definitely help folks! 

Today he had a 56 T5 manual V70, s80, v50 s40 s80..good selection. He also buys cars to break.

Admin feel free to move if this is in the wrong place..

I'm not near derby but do you have any contact details or would you be able to check some things for me? I'm mainly after some Small's so would pay/arrange postage of course :)

Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by s40rch
T5ABC likes this

I'm not near derby but do you have any contact details or would you be able to check some things for me? I'm mainly after some Small's so would pay/arrange postage of course :)

Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellside cars 01159 440 019

Can't be that good, no drive shafts, no ECU's, no interiors for a p1 manual  :(

Edited by s40rch

Not enough money in the old cars i would expect they only break P2 onwards

I get P1 parts from them, if you ask for the same parts as me then I guess you won't be successful. They are very clean and helpful if you collect.

T5ABC likes this

I get P1 parts from them, if you ask for the same parts as me then I guess you won't be successful. They are very clean and helpful if you collect.

:doh:

Is this the one by Ilkeston town football ground? Absolute stone throw from where I live

Stock is stripped really quickly, just got a full set of XC90 T6 brakes for my p2.. 336mm fronts.