Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
don kalmar union

Focus ST and XC90 D5 to go......

4 posts in this topic

I am intending to sell one or both of my running road cars:

A 55 plate Focus ST3, RS turbo, bigger injectors, HD fuel pump, Quaife, full Ferrita exhaust, big intercooler, water injection, proper AP big brake kit, Rimstock wheels, near new tyres, stronger, shorter rods, Tim Williams shimmed block, MTE software running about 350bhp, the wick could be turned up a bit...   I bought this car from the original owner in Jan '07 with 17.700 miles recorded and full Ford service to that date, since then it has been meticulously serviced and modified by Melvyn Johnson who prepared by S60 Britcar racer and latterly by Tim, I however have scant records of this history but would be prepared to commit to paper an extensive history from memory on which I would intend that a new owner could rely.

And an O9 plate XC90 D5, new tyres, newish front Bilstein dampers, MTE software that can be removed, new steering pump. 108,000 miles, I am the second owner, full Volvo dealer service history to date

Any one having an interest in either please contact me..... sensible offers only, this is no fire sale.

Don.

Stick price up please Don. It gives us an idea what kind of cash you are talking about and It will help those who might be serious  about buying.

Focus around £7,500. Should fetch £5700 unmodified on a private sale. The car has £7,200 worth of parts fitted without accounting for any fitting costs.

XC90  £8,500, all near new tyres, 108,000 service carried out on monday by City Motors, Bristol including fitting new power steering pump.

Don.