Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord B

For those with Dash Cams, Radar blockers etc

6 posts in this topic

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2805822/arrogant-executive-fitted-his-54k-bmw-with-300-laser-jammer-that-made-him-invisible-to-police-cameras-so-he-could-speed-with-impunity/

Interesting that they used evidence from his dash cam as well, and to think without dash cam and his Laser Jammer, he could have got away with a speed awareness course.

Tbh i thought the punishments for having a lazer jammer were way worse then the actual speeding offence but doesnt seam to mention it there

Well dash cams are an eye witness for when incidents happen, hit and runs etc. In such cases they are invaluable!

If one is deliberately going to drive like an arse then they should expect such devices to possibly used for self incrimination.

I personally have some fun when conditions allow but in general day to day traffic I just tootle along and go with flow and my cams on cars and motorbike are always on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 08/02/2017 at 6:13 PM, tingy said:

Tbh i thought the punishments for having a lazer jammer were way worse then the actual speeding offence but doesnt seam to mention it there

If they had prosecuted for using a laser jammer, would they have got a bigger conviction, and would they have been awarded all investigation costs, at end of day it's got publicity, screwed the driver and final cost to tax payer is far less and has fired a warning shot at others as when was last time you heard of case where police were awarded investigation costs against an individual.

Waiting for police to actively pursue a case where an accident chasing solicitor has won damages that weren't quite right and screw the solicitor for costs of investigating, just imagine how that could bring down insurance and willingness of these people to take on spurious claims on the chance of making some money.

I have one ;) Blinder lazer jammer