Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pyaap

Confirmed List of Participants for City Motors / T5D5 Track Day 2017

40 posts in this topic

I am pleased to once again open the participant / drivers list for the 2017 track day, which has been booked and confirmed for Friday 30th June.  Please take note of the following information which relates to the event:

•   City Motors Volvo in Bristol have again very kindly agreed to sponsor the event so that we can keep prices as low as possible, and we will have a total of 30 places available for forum members.

•   The format for the day will be open-pitlane and we will be running the day from 9am straight through to 4pm without any stoppage for a lunch break.

•   The cost for a drivers place is £180; second driver places are available for an extra £100 for each participant (max 2 drivers per car) but please contact me separately to discuss this.  All monies paid for second drivers will go straight into this years’ charity pot.  Please note that we will not be able to accept any requests to add anyone on as a second driver after Sunday 26th March 2017.

•   Once you have signed up, please arrange to send payment across as soon as possible – places cannot be confirmed until payment is received and will be on a first-come-first-served basis.  The deadline for receiving payments is Sunday 26th March 2017.  As with previous years you can send payment via Paypal or bank transfer, but please do make sure that all transaction fees are covered in doing so, and make it clear whose place the payment is for.  If any clarification is required, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM.

•   This payment is non-refundable but I will do my best to help with a change of circumstances, wherever possible.  The event remains entirely non-profit so my primary responsibility is to make sure that I can cover the costs relating to hiring the circuit for the day, to ensure the event can go ahead.  All extra fund raising at both the track and open days are being done for a good cause.

•   We should once again have the pleasure of hosting contingents from both Chippenham Fire Station and Mission Motorsport, as well as a group from Volvo UK, so I will be very grateful if you could please offer all guests who attend as many passenger laps as possible.

Please post replies in this thread or send me a PM, indicating your interest and the number of places required, and I will update the list accordingly.  Thank you all very much for supporting the event!

Driver List

Peacey - 2016 Raffle Prize Winner

1. mitchyboy01
  2. shinsplintz 101
  3. irf 
  4. Lord B 
  5. thunderace  
  6. s70t5chris 
  7. Roo
  8. s60t5
  9. dmg210 
  10. Tim Williams 
  11. AdamB
  12. Mat (Neil as 2nd Driver for Peacey) 
  13. Dusty
  14. AndyC 
  15. tingy
  16. Muhammad
  17. shortbloke
  18. pgm
  19. adieu
  20. jimka (David as 2nd driver)
  21. Cornclose
  22. foggyjames 
  23. Hedley
  24. mrboost 
  25. Steve Boardman
  26. s40rch
  27. Scott (Ryan's friend)
  28. Ben (Ryan's friend)
  29. saxomatt (Ryan's friend)  
  30. Ash (Ryan's friend)

Irf. Good night.

Me

Myself and Roo would be most grateful for a place each, and would very much like to attend the event. 

Irf had some very derogatory things to say and I raise a motion to strike him from the drivers list. Perhaps a spectator position would be more appropriate.

(yes I've had a beer. It's been a long shitty week) 

Much love x ❤️ 

frobes2 and Tim Williams like this

please can you add 

me and neil- s60t5

and mat in his mega s2000

gary (dusty) v70t5

andy s40t4

1 minute ago, s70t5chris said:

Myself and Roo would be most grateful for a place each, and would very much like to attend the event. 

Irf had some very derogatory things to say and I raise a motion to strike him from the drivers list. Perhaps a spectator position would be more appropriate.

(yes I've had a beer. It's been a long shitty week) 

Much love x ❤️ 

:lolbang:

2 minutes ago, s70t5chris said:

I second that motion.

the one time I was a passenger I got more drives then I've ever had!

5 minutes ago, s70t5chris said:

Don't worry Chris - Irf will have his customary dedicated 5 min session during the Drivers briefing for us to say a few things about him.......:Builder_OnTheSpot:

Me please

Although I know you're all wondering how my car is going to shit itself in the car park this year, I'm sorry to say I'm not likely to be there :(

I'm gearing up to race a Fiesta ST in the Scottish championship this year and, assuming I make it that far into the season, there's a race meeting at Knockhill that weekend. 

Enjoy yourselves. 

Hedley likes this

Yes pls..

can I get a place on the list?!. 

Scott ..

24 minutes ago, yosser said:

Although I know you're all wondering how my car is going to shit itself in the car park this year, I'm sorry to say I'm not likely to be there :(

I'm gearing up to race a Fiesta ST in the Scottish championship this year and, assuming I make it that far into the season, there's a race meeting at Knockhill that weekend. 

Enjoy yourselves. 

Shame fella, was looking forward to following you back to City Motors again this year whilst watching for out for giant pools of oil/coolant/ etc...appearing from under your car at every set of lights we got stuck at during brizzle friday rush hour! :lol: nearly made up for missing out on the fire engine ride...nearly...

Good luck with the racing season.

Morgan

yosser likes this

Just confirming peaceys note to add me in 

Please add me. I'll see if my mate Tim wants to come again this year, hopefully his coolant leak last year hasn't put him off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, shortbloke said:

Please add me. I'll see if my mate Tim wants to come again this year, hopefully his coolant leak last year hasn't put him off.

No worries, I'll put you both down for now so please let me know as soon as possible.

Me please 

No worries, I'll put you both down for now so please let me know as soon as possible.

Tim is doing a Mountain Marathon (WTF?) that weekend so it's just me.

Please add me to the list.

Edited by adieu

Me please, provisionally..

Bugger! I forgot about this going up :wacko:

Stick me down with an extra driver pretty please

Engineer + 1 driver :)

Add me please!