Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord B

EO65BJJ Fiesta ST EO 65 BJJ

8 posts in this topic

Not a Volvo, but in case anyone plans to buy it, or knows someone looking at. Saw it at Ford Fair getting smashed up by a Focus, looks to have been repaired or ID used to ring a stolen car, either way  it wasn't in any condition to ever be put back on road. 

IMG_3710.JPG

IMG_3711.JPG

IMG_3712.JPG

Well its obviously been to a good body shop. I can't see a problem with it?:lol::lol::lol:

Good Spot Ben

Cheers Greg

Any vids of it getting done over im guessing the focus just didnt brake enough a t-boned it mid corner

RIP EO65 BJJ Ford Fiesta ST

Someone uploaded it to rate a driver yesterday, good idea.  First hit in google http://rate-driver.co.uk/EO65BJJ

Also on google FiestaStOc http://www.fiestastoc.com/forums/topic/274809-t-boned-ford-fair-st-up-for-sale-repaired/

Whoever did the repair should be put in prison, bet they are a cyclist too.

Edited by s40rch

33 minutes ago, s40rch said:

bet they are a cyclist too.

:lol:

Bet it goes around corners well, without even having to hold the steering wheel I suspect!

We had an old works transit like that once when I was a fitters mate, many , many moons ago - would go around a mini roundabout on its own,  no input required from the driver. Chassis had a little bit of a twist after one of the village idiots who worked at the same firm hit a traffic island at 60 then tried to straighten it out with a 20lb sledge. 

He now probably works at the same body shop that fixed the ST :lol: 

Don't think he had a lycra fetish though..

I was there and saw it happen a tuning company was driving like a mad man and t boned the fiesta they were very lucky no one was hurt .

12 hours ago, Barnsley-Bill said:

I was there and saw it happen a tuning company was driving like a mad man and t boned the fiesta they were very lucky no one was hurt .

Never saw you. I've never bothered with tracktime at fordfair as standards are so poor, anything goes and marshalls don't seem to take action. 

I was on Project Puma stand.