Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gregs T5R

Saffron V70 R sells for £5488

7 posts in this topic

As the title said a R reg Saffron V70 R estate manual with 88k sold for £5488 at auction.

Was it worth that and are prices on the climb for Volvo's at last?

Hello everybody!

Just to give an idea, how much somebody paid for such models here in mid of Europe (prices are in € and mileage in km).

1998 LHD S70R manual with 190k km, full history and fresh paint --> 10k€

1997 LHD S70R manual with 90k km, full history and fresh paint --> last offer was 15k€, owner want 18k

1995 LHD gul 850 T5R with 70k km, full history, very nice condition --> sold for 21k€

1995 LHD gul 850 T5R with 190k km, full history, nice condition --> 10k€

1996 LHD 850R with 9600km, owner wants 40k€ and i know somebody who wants to pay 25k€

a LHD gul 850 T5R manual with around 200k km, or even more, will not fall below 10k anymore.

If that car from Gregs post, would be an LHD and in good condition, i know at least 3 people, who would pay a minimum of 15k €.

I know...crazy...but that is currently the market...^^

Ive got a v70 r in saffron loads of history mot think about 130k about to go onto ebay...sounds like a good time to sell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They certainly are on the up,a T5-R Gul sold in the last couple of days for circa £9750,don't know the exact price but the owner was uber confident that he wouldn't move much on that price!

8 hours ago, soulboy said:

They certainly are on the up,a T5-R Gul sold in the last couple of days for circa £9750,don't know the exact price but the owner was uber confident that he wouldn't move much on that price!

Probably RT Mechanics :lol:

14 hours ago, Gregs T5R said:

Probably RT Mechanics :lol:

Not familiar,are they greedy then?

Think it was a solo seller who'd imported it from Japan recently,for a whole lot less I'm sure,as I can't see any 20 year old Volvo being mega bucks over there