Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raedon

Tdo4hl 16T -tdo4hl 22T

6 posts in this topic

Ahoj. Chtěl bych se zeptat. Jsem přepracovaný 16T k obrácení 19T a přemýšlet o předělání 20T nebo 22T. Bude to vyžadovat užší spojku a písty? Výdrž Serial?

Edited by Raedon

30 minutes ago, Raedon said:

Ahoj. Chtěl bych se zeptat. Jsem přepracovaný 16T k obrácení 19T a přemýšlet o předělání 20T nebo 22T. Bude to vyžadovat užší spojku a písty? Výdrž Serial?

Ummm wut?

All I saw was 20T and 22T.  Just remember its till a TD04, foggyjames will elaborate :lolbang:

Personally I'd go for a 19T unless significantly more power was required. In which case if you cannot grow another pair I'd man up and ask my wife if I could borrow my balls and buy a bigger turbo. 

A good set up with 450BHP is more responsive low down than a bad set up with a 19T or 20T. Fortunately with turbo set ups you get what you pay for. Cavelli excluded. 

for tdo4hl-22t need better clutch, or da serial set began. You will need to use better dirt tracks (Wiseco Forged Pistons)

Just curious, why not get a td05 turbine with a 16g or bigger compressor wheel? You'd have great airflow to keep up with high rpm.