Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IGS

Anyone with Vida

4 posts in this topic

I have a 2.0D V70 R Design (09), it has been remapped from 136bhp to 170bhp 2years ago, it has now started kicking up problems (codes and engine fault lights) I've tried contacting the so-called auto electrician who did the remap without success, so I drove round to his garage he said none of his computer programs would talk to the ECU and that Vida would be able to reprogramme it. Does anyone in the vicinity of myself have an updated version of VIDA that covers the phase3 v70 more to the point would they be prepared to have a go at sorting mine out (for a price) PLEASE, any help in this area would be appreciated.

I think you might misunderstand what Vida can do. As a standalone  it can read and reset codes but not reprogramme. 

Your mapper must of had Vida or something else that will read, reset and give live data or how did he know how your car was running. 

I must admit to not knowing enough about the matter and i'm lost in the terminology, so it seems like ive been baffled with science

Any bit you're unsure on should come up on Google.