Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adieu

Hesitation

5 posts in this topic

OK so the car has decided to develop a small annoying fault.  Every now and then it feels like it's got no boost when you try and accelerate,  almost like you haven't enough revs for the gear your in. Feels like it might stall but keeps on running then the fault disappears and might not come back for a day or 2. Image of fault codes. 

https://ibb.co/iYpEgQ

I think it might be the fuel pressure sensor. What about you guys?

I'm no expert but have had plenty of issues with my own R's. On my previous R I could be cruising along on the motorway in cruise control or not and it would loose power for a split second and feel like it was about to stall. It also did the same thing any other time. It could disappear for a few days then return. It was the FPS.

WhyteSky likes this

Thanks chap. Will swap it and see what happens.

20 hours ago, adieu said:

Thanks chap. Will swap it and see what happens.

Share when it fix the issue. A buddy mentioned about the same issue which we will address right after we finished installing the Moto metal wheels and suspension on the current truck project.

I have swapped the fuel pressure sensor over and so far so good, managed around 300 miles with no issues so far. So fingers crossed it was that.

Thank you Nick for including a spare.

Edited by adieu