Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DSK

P1 C70 - D088 - will it fit OEM Air Box?

3 posts in this topic

I want to buy a DO88 MAF > Turbo intake pipe.  PFV sell this : D088 MAF > Turbo pipe

I want it to fit the original OEM air box but, reading the description I am confused whether or not it fits the OEM air box. :unsure:

Does anyone know if it will fit the OEM airbox or if other stuff is needed to make it fit?

Well it states in red it wont fit a std air box

also it replaces the MAF houseing i know ME7 is good and i had my std MAF houseing bored out slightly which worked great but at a certain point you must need to alter the map to compensate so you may be looking at a remap just to fit this pipe

i had a MAF - Turbo pipe on my C70 on the std MAF and airbox but this is the only pic i have

88a695c5.jpg

basically a 90deg elbow MAF sized and ally pipe with a 90deg bend and take offs for all the pipes and a straight reducer to meet the turbo

DSK likes this

Thanks Tingy

I was confused by the but where it mentions the aftermarket filter attachment so wasn't clear if not fitting OEM was in reference to the pipe or the attachment.

I was thinking of seeing if I could get the car mapped at castle Combe in which case I'd get the pipe at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk