Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guyfarrer6

C70 d5

6 posts in this topic

Hi all just found the forum and thought I would ask for some advice. Just returned from Germany and to say the car was a bit of a let down is a understatement. I love the car but flat out 125 mph and it's slow I thinking about chopping it in for something faster. I've read about remapping etc just wondered if there was any options or recommended companies that I should use or or things I could change. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Swedish written MTE software that I offer will give you outputs of 225bhp with a stonking 480nm of torque.

The price is £395 including VAT.

You install these calibrations yourself using MTE's Softloader device as in interface between your car's OBD port and an XP equipped laptop or a later one operating in XP compatible mode. I loan that interface against a fully refundable deposit of £155.

Don.

I have the above on my D5 and am very happy with it and particularly in auto guise makes the D5 much more pleasent to drive

but you have a convertible diesel why do you want to exceed 125mph lol

Just not very fast on autobahn be nice to get along a bit more

Its a diseasel! Get a T5 or an R if you want performance. If you need to have a D5 for work or other reasons then get upgrades and a map from someone like Don above but a lot of time and money will have to go into making it a race car.

Don't want it to be a race car just a bit more top end just looking for a recommendation for maps not to turn it into a racer(I have motorbikes for speed) I think 125 is slow for a 2.4 d5.